This Policy, or any part thereof, can be amended, altered, updated or changed at any time without any prior notice to anyone. All such amendments, alterations, updates, or changes shall come into effect immediately on their posting on this page. You are requested to visit this page often to remain updated on the latest changes to this Policy.
Last Updated on: 23rd March 2012
Collection and Use of Personal Information
While you register to become a member of this website or at any time during your interaction with this Website, we collect certain personally identifiable information from you, including without limitation, your name, company’s name, physical address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, etc. We collect only as much personally identifiable information from you as is required to provide you efficient and timely services. We lay special emphasis on using such personally identifiable information strictly in accordance with the provisions contained herein.
The personally identifiable information so collected from the users of this Website is used for the following purposes:
- Provision of any information requested from us; or
- Registering on the Website; or
- Contacting you, when requested; or
- Provision of any information to third parties, under the appropriate Confidentiality Agreement, in case we hire them for the delivery of any specialized services.
- Contacting you with special offers or updates on the Website or listings you may be interested in. In case you don’t want us to contact you regarding latest offers, news, and updates, please contact us for removal of your email address from the relevant mail list.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
When you visit different pages on this Website, we may collect certain non-personal information, including without limitation, the type of browser used to access the Website, the operating system installed on your computer system, Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of your computer, IP Address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) etc. This information is used:
- To improve the layout and content of the Website;
- To provide you with customized advertisements;
- To analyze the Website usage;
- To enhance your overall experience of using this Website;
- To collect demographic and statistical information for our internal use;
- To prevent repeat login while the session is live;
- To troubleshoot.
Cookies are used to collect non-personal information. These are small text files that are placed on the hard drive of your computer system by our Web page server. Our cookies do not, in any way, compromise on your online privacy.
Protection of Information
Your information on the Website is protected through industry-standard encryption technologies employed at our end. Although these are highly secure technologies, yet we cannot give a foolproof guarantee about the safety of your information due to increasingly sophisticated technologies available to the online criminals.
Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites belonging to different persons, including without limitation, promoters, advertisers, affiliates, partners, agents, etc. We do not review, control, endorse or monitor the privacy practices of such third party websites. Your use of such linked websites shall be subject to the privacy policies of such websites.
Disclosure of Information
This Policy shall cease to operate in case of disclosure of your information under any of the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to governmental agencies in response to legal processes, such as subpoena; or
- Any unlawful or unauthorized access to, and transmissions of, information from this Website; or
- Disclosure of any information by you on publicly accessible forums, including without limitation, message boards, forums, blogs, social networking websites, or any other online or offline media; or
- Disclosure of information to internal or external auditors employed for any purpose, including without limitation, investigation into fraud charges.
- Disclosure of information as an asset on account of sale, or part sale, of this Website to a third party.
In case of any doubts or if you have any questions concerning this Policy, feel free to contact us. We’ll try our best to satisfy you regarding your concerns.